Honey Mustard Chicken Rolls
1/4 cup chicken broth
2 tablespoons Dijon-style mustard
1 tablespoon honey
3/4 cup Panko breadcrumbs
3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, divided
1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, pounded to 1/4-inch thickness
Salt and freshly ground pepper
4 strips bacon, cut in half and cooked
2 cups DOLE® Leafy Romaine
1/2 cup sliced DOLE Red Onion
1) Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2) Stir together broth, mustard and honey in small microwave-safe dish. Microwave on HIGH 30 to 45 seconds or until honey is melted. Combine breadcrumbs, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and crushed red pepper in shallow dish. Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper.
3) Top each breast half with 2 pieces of bacon, 1/2 cup leafy romaine and several onion slices. Sprinkle one tablespoon Parmesan cheese over each breast half. Roll up chicken.
4) Dip each chicken roll in honey mustard mixture, turning to coat all sides; roll in breadcrumb mixture to coat. Place roll seam side down in prepared pan. Spoon remaining honey mustard mixture over chicken.
5) Bake 30 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and tops are golden brown.
Copyright © 2012 Anthus, LLC. All rights reserved.
Designed ByAdelman Enterprises, Inc.