Grilled Cod and Fruit Salad
1 cup DOLE Pineapple Juice or Pineapple-Orange Juice
2 tablespoons lemon juice
2 garlic cloves, finely chopped, or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1-1/2 pounds cod, cut to make 4 steaks
1 fresh DOLE Tropical Gold Pineapple
1 bag (10 oz.) DOLE Romano Salad
2 cups sliced DOLE Strawberries
3/4 cup fat free or low fat lemon or plain yogurt
1) Combine pineapple juice, lemon juice and garlic in large, shallow, non-metallic dish. Add fish; turn to coat both sides. Cover and marinate 15 minutes in refrigerator.
2) Twist crown from pineapple. Cut pineapple into quarters lengthwise; cut each quarter in half to make 8 spears. Core pineapple; cut fruit from shell.
3) Grill or broil fish and pineapple, brushing occasionally with marinade, 5 to 10 minutes on each side or until fish flakes easily with fork and pineapple is lightly browned. Cut fish into chunks. Discard any remaining marinade.
4) Toss lettuce mixture and crisp noodles from salad bag with strawberries and fish in large bowl. Divide salad onto 4 serving plates. Arrange pineapple spears around salad.
5) Stir yogurt and dressing from packet until blended in small bowl. Drizzle dressing over salad.
Copyright © 2012 Anthus, LLC. All rights reserved.
Designed ByAdelman Enterprises, Inc.